Crime

Gowdy Reveals The One Thing That Would Get Him Back Into Politics…

Trey Gowdy may be the most trustworthy man in the political arena these days.

When you listen to him talk you get the feeling that he would be the type of person you would want as a next door neighbor because you would never have to worry about anyone trying to mess with your house if you were on vacation.

Just looking at the way that he tries to go after the truth, even in ways that might ruffle the feathers of the odd conservative here and there, is a heartwarming sight to see in a field where so  many people are looking for nothing more than to out BS each other.

If it were not for Trey Gowdy the world may have still found out about the misdeeds of Hillary Clinton but we wouldn’t have known the full scope of the horror.

Gowdy recently revealed that he talked to President Trump earlier in the week regarding the Chief of Staff position that the President is trying to fill.

From 100 Percent Fed Up:

Unfortunately, it looks like Gowdy isn’t a candidate for the job. It also looks like Gowdy has definitely made up his mind, and has no interest in returning to politics—with one exception.

The Washington Examiner reports – One of the only reasons retiring House Oversight Committee Chairman Trey Gowdy would return to politics would be to support Sen. Tim Scott, a fellow South Carolina Republican, for president.

“I will get back in politics if Tim Scott runs for president and he says, ‘Look, I need you to go to Iowa and New Hampshire and knock on doors,’ which he probably won’t because I’d hurt him. You know, if John Ratcliffe ran for governor of Texas and said, ‘Come help me,’ I would,” Gowdy told Fox News Wednesday. “But you’ll never see me on the ballot again.”

Gowdy, who will return to practicing law and teaching when his term expires in January, said he met Trump for the first time this week for a “wide-ranging conversation” touching on life, Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh, and the White House chief of staff position due to be vacated by John Kelly.

If Trump has a chief of staff candidate in mind, “he didn’t share with me,” Gowdy said.

Trey Gowdy has been a fearless defender of the truth and has had some of the greatest moments of prosecutorial brilliance in the history of United States Congressional hearings. Here are just a few of his greatest hits, which includes a scorched earth takedown of corrupt FBI agent Peter Strzok, former sleazy FBI director James Comey and Crooked Hillary.

[youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IcWGeiYAv_0?feature=oembed]

We were hoping President Trump would convince Rep. Trey Gowdy (R-SC) to fill the AG position, or that he might even consider him for the newly vacated Chief of Staff position, but it appears as though neither of those positions will be filled by Gowdy, as he makes his final exit from the DC Swamp, and heads back to South Carolina for good.

1. Tim Thompson

December 13, 2018 at 6:43 pm

Gowdy brings a shining star anywhere he articulates a particular viewpoint especially getting to the truth of any matter before him. Unfortunately He does not want to continue to be in the congress I think he recognizes the futility of his position, he wants to go to the private sector which he richly deserves to make his way in the real world, riding himself of the stench of the swamp.

2. Yvonne Perry

December 14, 2018 at 4:43 am

I wished he would stay,he is an awesome guy.I would trust him with my life.

3. Micky

December 14, 2018 at 5:13 am

Trump could do no better than Gowdy but he has to be honest, otherwise Gowy would walk. Trump is facing attacks on several fronts. His family, his business, even hos past endeavors will be under scrutiny. He has to be 10000000 times squeakier than any Demon passing muster of favoritism. We have to fire back with those indictments and what backroom information to expose them for the crooks they are. What is also needed and investigator in new York to see what crimes she puts to the side to spend time trying to fry Trump. Hold her accountable for passing on Demon crimes to get to a not so important target. If he fails the people, he needs to be schooled as well as removed.

4. Banshee 803

December 14, 2018 at 8:14 am

Trey Gowdy has a long and illustrious law related career from Carolina’s 4th Congressional
    district and his time in Washington. I am truly sorry to see a man of his caliber and Integrity UNQUESTIONED, elect to leave the political realm AT A TIME WHEN THE VERY FEW LIKE HIM ARE NEEDED TO PRESERVE SOME DEGREE OF EQUITY AND JUSTICE IN A TOTALLY COMPROMISED AND INEQUITABLE JUSTICE SYSTEM! I assume he is terminally sick of the lack of integrity, compromise, equitability and the constant friction generated by the ongoing conflict between left and right. I am a registered voter but as unenrolled or independent; meaning I have no party affiliation and VOTE my moral conscience based on performance record and not party agendas and meaningless rhetoric of justification for blatant stupidity and total incompetence so thoroughly spread throughout both parties. If more American Citizens would take THAT approach and vote in blocs based on performance we would NOT have half the problems we do as the swamp would have far fewer lifetime denizens inhabiting what belongs to we, the People.:our houses of government and NOT the personal playground of Oligarchical career parasites, thieves and prevaricating pundits who THINK they are superior to the rest of we peasants. Well, we brought it on ourselves by allowing these termites to pass legislation making it very difficult for us to do so. That is why we need to FORCE term limits and a civilian Evaluation and oversight review Board to prevent them from rewarding their own incompetence with undeserved and unearned raises whenever the mood strikes them and ALWAYS at the expense and to the detriment of we who pay the taxes and are subject to the laws they BREAK with impunity since they MAKE them with that flaw in mind!

5. Donel

December 14, 2018 at 1:57 pm

Those on the Left hate him because he the most honest of them all, and that is why we REAL Americans like him. His fight for our Freedoms is superb.

6. SandyJ

December 14, 2018 at 3:13 pm

We will certainly miss Gowdy’s honesty and matter-of-fact presentation of truth, but he’ll do well in anything he wants to do. I’m sure it will be nice to be out of the swamp. Vaya con Dios.

7. 4USA2

December 14, 2018 at 10:27 pm

Gowdy would be an incredible Attorney General. He is superior in qualifications to anybody else.

8. bsnl swift app download apk

March 14, 2019 at 2:17 pm

Great blog! Is your theme custom made or did you download it from somewhere? A theme like yours with a few simple tweeks would really make my blog shine. Please let me know where you got your design. Kudos

9. echovox system 3 hack download

March 15, 2019 at 5:12 am

What i do not realize is actually how you are not actually much more well-liked than you may be right now. You are so intelligent. You realize therefore considerably relating to this subject, made me personally consider it from a lot of varied angles. Its like men and women aren’t fascinated unless it is one thing to accomplish with Lady gaga! Your own stuffs outstanding. Always maintain it up!

10. synapse roblox exploit

March 15, 2019 at 11:00 am

Wow! This can be one particular of the most useful blogs We have ever arrive across on this subject. Basically Excellent. I’m also a specialist in this topic so I can understand your effort.

11. battlefield hardline

March 15, 2019 at 12:01 pm

This is cool!

12. h1z1 hacks

March 15, 2019 at 3:16 pm

I’m really enjoying the design and layout of your website. It’s a very easy on the eyes which makes it much more pleasant for me to come here and visit more often. Did you hire out a developer to create your theme? Outstanding work!

13. mcent browser points hack script

March 20, 2019 at 7:52 am

The other day, while I was at work, my sister stole my iPad and tested to see if it can survive a forty foot drop, just so she can be a youtube sensation. My iPad is now broken and she has 83 views. I know this is completely off topic but I had to share it with someone!

14. disk drill activation code 2.0.0.334

March 21, 2019 at 4:16 am

There are some attention-grabbing closing dates on this article but I don’t know if I see all of them heart to heart. There is some validity but I will take hold opinion till I look into it further. Good article , thanks and we want more! Added to FeedBurner as properly