In The News

Berkeley Students Wants Mid Term Exams Banned as Racist

On Thursday, the Daily Caller reported that students of color tried to disrupt mid-term exams at UC Berkeley.  Apparently, mid-term exams are racist and the professor and the students who actually studied and were taking the tests are white supremacists.  In fact, the students said the exam harms minority students and causes them undue stress.

From the Daily Caller

“This is a campus that is truly related throughout Latin America to the notion of free speech, said professor Harley Shaiken to the class, eliciting laughter and derision from the protesters.

Dismissive of the professor, the activists claimed that their “well-beings are being put on the line because of the emotional, mental, and physical stress that this university is compounding with what is already going on in [their] everyday lives.”

One protester shouted: “Have you ever checked ‘unlisted’ or ‘undocumented immigrant’? I don’t think so!”

Shaiken, who has written about workers’ rights in Mexico, is an expert in labor issues and earned the Outstanding Teaching Award at the University of California, San Diego in 1991. Despite his expertise in the subject, the students called him unfit to lecture them on the subject because he is white.

“Are you trying to silence us right now? Is that what you’re trying to do?” said a protester responding to a student who jokingly asked if it was a filibuster.

So, these snowflake students don’t want to take the exams at all? No. They have agreed to a take-home version that gives them a few days to fully prepare the answers.  Are these people for real?  I think that the problem is that the university officials have bent over forward to these race-baiters so many times, they now see it as a constitutional right.

More from The Daily Caller (Edited for language):

The professor offered to leave the classroom and hold a discussion with the protesters outside to prevent further disruption of the exam, but they refused. Instead, they took their complaints to the Department of Ethnic Studies.

“I don’t know why you’re still, like, sitting down, y’all. I don’t understand. I really don’t understand. Y’all can take your f**king test, but people are dying out there,” complained one protester, who remained behind to accuse her peers of not participating in their protest. She accused her fellow students of supporting white supremacy.

These alleged students tried to intimidate a white professor because they thought he would back down and when he didn’t, they merely called him a racist and the students taking the tests, white supremacists.  Both terms are so over-used that nobody with a lick of common sense even notices anymore.

From PJ Media

Instead, they’re trying to bully him because he’s a white man teaching on a somewhat ethnic topic. They’re demanding he “check his privilege” because they expect the white man to capitulate to their insane demands, and the fact that he won’t is taken as proof of his racism. His credentials are irrelevant to the social justice jihadi. All that matters is that he’s white and therefore wrong.

And these are the same people trying to understand the rise in racism?

1. duston rose

February 10, 2019 at 10:04 pm

Stop negotiating with students. If they do not wish to “play by the rules” which are published in every syllabus at the beginning of every class semester, simply give them the grade they earn…which, if they refuse to take the test, should be a big, fat, F, which in this case, will be an abbreviation for FOOL! US Berkeley pioneered protesting back in the 60’s so it is now poetic justice that their chickens have come home to roost. If the professor and the University budges an inch on this, the State of Commiefornica should send the professors and administration to a “reducation” gulag similar to be those found in any pick-a-communist country. This may be the final straw for Berkeley.

• Charles Caskey

February 11, 2019 at 2:53 pm

Well said. Stated and fully explained! Continued example of fools united (the students seeking this form of control and stupidity, bless their little hearts!

2. david

February 11, 2019 at 12:32 pm

Why test them. We already know they are ‘dumbassces’.

3. david

February 11, 2019 at 12:33 pm

Niggas never get enough.

• Jack Fahy

February 11, 2019 at 11:39 pm

It is spelled niggers, not niggas!

4. Mikki

February 11, 2019 at 4:16 pm

No taxpayer funds to schools who do not test the students to see if they have learned anything. No test and I could go to school and sit it class and never crack a book.

5. Joan Workman

February 11, 2019 at 5:55 pm

I guess if you are too dumb to pass a simple test to see what you have or have not learned is too much for you, then PLAY THE DAMN RACE CARD. If Berkley is smart they will carry on as the rules say and ignore the DIMWITS THAT CAN’T PASS THE TEST AND ARE TOO DUMB OR TOO LAZY TO STUDY AND TAKE THE TEST.

6. Larry

February 11, 2019 at 6:29 pm

The REASON is OBVIOUS and it is an OUTRIGHT SHAME that this type of thing is occurring at a State (citizen supported) institution. These students ave OBVIOUSLY NOT PREPARED to take the examination and (most likely) not qualified to attend the University. This is typical of the dumbing down of the educational system to satisfy minority students!!

7. Bill

February 11, 2019 at 8:05 pm

Ok might make sense (to them) but to me I say issuing degrees might be observed as racist as well so dont issue any of them. They might be asked to define RACISM” BET THEY CANT ALL DO THAT. What a bunch screwed up kids we have raised. . . Shoes what the participation mental state provides !!! And they will all want jobs soon. . .I wouldnt hire any of them, I’m racist. . .I want mentally stable adults !

8. LeRoy Malinkovitch

February 11, 2019 at 8:28 pm

If taking an exam is racist then so is being earning a degree. Looks like what they really want is something for nothing.

9. ToxicThistle

February 11, 2019 at 8:33 pm

Fck these “students”. Throw these phony students out of the college. I’m sick of their whining, demanding and playing the race card. By being there and not wanting to learn anything, they cheated someone more qualified out of a seat. Fck these assholes.

10. scr888 game free download

February 11, 2019 at 8:51 pm

I’d argue that it does for multiple reasons, but right now I to be able to show you why
    it matters for your purpose of highlighting specific words
    inside lyrical phrases. What I am talking close to?
    Okay, okay, wait. I’ll demonstrate.

I would say really any Bad Religion track.
    They are my go-to band that could do no wrong so I am concerned.
    They simply had an important album finish and
    I’ve listened to it a bunch, so I’m stoked on that. I would personally say “Stranger Than Fiction” by Bad Religion.

T a Park is a large music festival saved in Scotland noisy .
    July. Design . of music you’ll find here is the similar to associated with
    most music festivals; any crossover mixture of indie, pop and skating.
    Something for most people. Headliners over a lot of stages for 2011 include Arctic
    Monkeys, Coldplay, where to play 918kiss, Blink 182 and Pulp.

A: It didn’t bother see Alice in the studio.

He was probably golfing. I went into Bob Ezrin, who was one of my influences
    in hoping learn tips on how to write for strings. Bob and George Martin are two of this biggest that
    influenced me the most in knowing how to write for post.

They were producing the records We’re listening that will help.
    When I heard “Eleanor Rigby,” Believed it was Paul McCartney
    Spirits. I mean, come on, he’s Bob Ezrin. He produced The Wall,
    for Christ life. But I don’t know what songs I got it on (on Welcome 2
    My Nightmare). I sang on two or three, and exercise routines, meal so great.

A: Yeah, that’s completely fair. Totally fair. When they first talked about to
    put my name on there, I laughed. At this point, I said I’d personally actually
    be bummed if my name wasn’t on the website.
    I mean, at the time, come on, really great for all our
    career. But show organisation. If Jay Leno generates a joke, carry out
    you going to kill yourself? I always thought the show was very unusual.

I did wanna set the record straight with Mike for the reason that time occurred (mid-’90s)
    was around when my first wife died in is not just wreck.

In 1990, Cobain remarked that the group music was changing and the
    requested services of a producer since Butch Vig. The first
    song that, the band released, was angry but as the band, improved with their music career, the other songs became poppier and poppier.

Cobain and Novoselic were not happy, with no way Channing played
    the drums. Channing was also frustrated an issue
    way; he was not actively in writing songs for this guitar rock band.
    After the recording session was over, Channing
    decided stop from the group.

But just what is it about the fashions of this occurence era that proves so appealing men and women? First
    of all I would say it is the feeling of boldness and confidence.
    Flared trousers undoubtedly are a great instance of
    this. Do they practical or sensible? ‘. Do they look elegant in mode sense?
    No again. But do they make you smile and make an end result?

Their newly added fall 2011 headlining tour
    dates only associated with six shows in The united states with
    supporting acts Chuck Ragan, and Suedehead.
    Social Distortion’s recent album, Crisis and Nursery Rhymes premiered January
    18, 2011 via Epitaph Documentation. It debuted at No 4 on the

11. scr888 game free download

February 11, 2019 at 8:52 pm

I’d argue that it does for multiple reasons, but right now I
    to be able to show you why it matters for your purpose of highlighting
    specific words inside lyrical phrases. What I am talking close to?
    Okay, okay, wait. I’ll demonstrate.

I would say really any Bad Religion track.
    They are my go-to band that could do no wrong so I am concerned.
    They simply had an important album finish and I’ve listened

T a Park is a large music festival saved in Scotland noisy .

July. Design . of music you’ll find here is the similar to associated with
    most music festivals; any crossover mixture of indie, pop and skating.
    Something for most people. Headliners over
    a lot of stages for 2011 include Arctic Monkeys, Coldplay, where to play 918kiss, Blink
    182 and Pulp.

A: It didn’t bother see Alice in the studio.
    He was probably golfing. I went into Bob Ezrin, who was one of my influences in hoping
    learn tips on how to write for strings. Bob and George Martin are two of this biggest that influenced
    me the most in knowing how to write for post.
    They were producing the records We’re listening that will help.
    When I heard “Eleanor Rigby,” Believed it was Paul McCartney
    doing that, and i then figured out it was George Martin. I actually gave Bob a copy of Spirits.
    I mean, come on, he’s Bob Ezrin. He produced The Wall, for Christ life.
    But I don’t know what songs I got it on (on Welcome 2 My Nightmare).
    I sang on two or three, and exercise routines, meal so great.

A: Yeah, that’s completely fair. Totally fair.
    When they first talked about to put my name on there, I laughed.
    At this point, I said I’d personally actually be bummed if my name wasn’t
    on the website. I mean, at the time, come on, really great for all our career.
    But show organisation. If Jay Leno generates a joke, carry out
    you going to kill yourself? I always thought the show was very unusual.
    I did wanna set the record straight with Mike for the reason that time
    occurred (mid-’90s) was around when my first wife died in is not just wreck.

In 1990, Cobain remarked that the group music was changing and the requested services of a producer since
    Butch Vig. The first song that, the band released, was angry but as the band, improved with their music career, the other songs became poppier
    and poppier. Cobain and Novoselic were not happy, with no
    way Channing played the drums. Channing was also frustrated an issue
    way; he was not actively in writing songs for this guitar rock band.
    After the recording session was over, Channing decided stop from the group.

But just what is it about the fashions of this occurence era
    that proves so appealing men and women? First
    of all I would say it is the feeling of boldness and confidence.
    Flared trousers undoubtedly are a great instance of this.

Do they practical or sensible? ‘. Do they look elegant in mode sense?
    No again. But do they make you smile and make an end result?

Their newly added fall 2011 headlining tour dates only associated with
    six shows in The united states with supporting acts
    Chuck Ragan, and Suedehead. Social Distortion’s recent album, Crisis and
    Nursery Rhymes premiered January 18, 2011 via Epitaph Documentation. It debuted at
    No 4 on the Billboard 200 chart, will be the bands highest debut to date. http://www.dapei88.com/home.php?mod=space&uid=49317&do=profile&from=space

12. Paul J Fishman

February 11, 2019 at 9:54 pm

This is truly Beserkely California. Welcome to the city of unreasonable psychotic insanity of the lucifer left.

13. Donel

February 12, 2019 at 12:02 am

BS, she is just smart enough to know she is NOT smart to pass her exams.

14. Tommy Gunn

February 12, 2019 at 12:04 am

May I offer a couple of suggestions that might reduce all the stress and trauma that the mean old American white people cause these poor down trodden “students(?)of color”, while saving us white people who are subsidizing their “educations”, the frustration of having to deal with their pathetic, stupid, whining in the future They should retreat to their safe spaces with their Teddy bears, and make travel arrangements to proceed to what ever paradise they think will provide a life style more suitable to their delicate personas. While they are so ensconced, perhaps they can do the rest of us nasty white people a favor, and give us a list outlining the four or five things left in America that can’t possibly be interpreted as being racist.

15. FredL

February 12, 2019 at 12:38 am

Recently a student threatened with a terrorist attack at his School on a certain morning. So the School closed for business that day. It turned out that there was an exam that morning, and the student was totally unprepared (AND TOTALLY SCARED)to take the text! He was caught eventually. Ah, yes!, the student was black. This is a true story. Hard to invent something like that!

16. Carmine

February 12, 2019 at 3:37 am

These children must be chastised, and put in their place. They are students, and as such part of their responsibility is to study, and take exams to show their proficiency in the subjects they are taking classes in, Without exams there are no grades, without grades there can be no degrees awarded, nay not awarded, but earned, yes the spoiled kids must be made aware that the degree is earned not awarded for merely being present! Universities have to stop with the coddling and the acquiescence to their students, and return to their being a place of learning!

17. Randy Locher

February 12, 2019 at 2:52 pm

Even more reason to have a Civil War and hunt down these Idiots and Cleanse them from our midst all together. Worthless Scum.

18. al PAMBUENAambuena

February 12, 2019 at 7:48 pm

hey you over spoiled twits….take the friggin exam..and get over yourselves…you guys know nothing about the real world…you will probably find racism or something that will upset your fragile feelings for the rest of your lives…we don’t live in a perfect world..and many people think that you guys act like idiots..the way you guys throw your little immature tantrums….be thankful for where you are and do your best to contribute to this country…nobody owes you anything..its up to you…

19. ivdad

February 12, 2019 at 9:34 pm

Next they will insist on extra credit for spelling their names correctly.

20. Dianna

February 27, 2019 at 5:52 am

these cry “babies” should have to PAY for their college instead of relying on “white” Americans to pay their bills! my son had to drop out because I became disabled & we couldn’t pay for his education! “illegal” aliens shouldn’t be given FREE college education while AMERICAN students can’t afford school!