In The News

Woman Gets MASSIVE Boob Job For Boyfriend, Fails To Realize ONE Little Thing [PHOTOS]

A woman who got breast implants to please her boyfriend now must stab her breasts with a needle as a result of medical complications.

The lady, known only as Ilana, underwent surgery to gain size 38F breasts to make her ex-boyfriend happy, Daily Mail reported.

She eventually came to regret the decision and sought the help of surgeons Dr. Terry Dubrow and Dr. Paul Nassif from the TV show “Botched” to reduce their size.

When Dr. Dubrow noticed dilated blood vessels on her breasts, however, he knew this would be a risky procedure.

“That in itself indicates tissue injury and damage,” he explains. “Look how peely your skin is. Now does it peel like this normally?”

Ilana confirms that it has “always been a little bit chaffy” before the doctor explains that it’s an “indication of underlying pressure, tension, and generalized tissue trauma.”

“We do know we need to take the implants out; we do know we need to do a lifting procedure, which means reduce the areola, reduce a lot of the breast envelope and lift you up,” Dr. Dubrow told Ilana. “But we do know that doing that in one stage is extraordinarily risky to your breast tissue and to your nipple.”

But Dr. Dubrow was not finished. Instead, he suggests the unthinkable — something he had only done once or twice in his entire career: stabbing her breasts with a needle.

“Putting a needle into the breast implants and sucking out the fluid, allowing the soft tissue to retract and everything to sort of relax down and then after a period of time doing one operation,” he elaborates.

He says it may sound crazy, but it might just work in the long run.

“Ruptured implants tend to cause shrinking and thickening of the breast tissue and that is exactly what Ilana’s breasts need before she can have the definitive surgery,” he explains.

“It saves you from having to have two operations or more, which would avoid all the risks of anesthesia and the significant risks of the surgery itself,” adds DuBrow.

Ilana has since agreed to the procedure.

She is not the only woman to regret a breast implant surgery, Fox News reports.

In 2014 alone, nearly 24,000 women — most between ages 30 and 54 — underwent surgery to reduce their breast size.

1. Jackie Hadley

December 24, 2018 at 6:30 am

The silicone material that is removed from llana breasts should be injected into her boyfriends head so there is something between his ears besides empty space.

2. Barbaree

December 24, 2018 at 2:23 pm

Why would any doctor do such an operation that would cause such problems? They should lose their license.

3. Warren Allen

December 31, 2018 at 8:08 pm

It is sad this woman had so little self-esteem to even choose a Neanderthal type boyfriend. She goes through the great pain and the re-surgery, what does her ex-boyfriend go through?

• Bonnadee

January 1, 2019 at 12:46 am

I don’t understand why a woman would undergo something so radical for any boyfriend. If her low self-esteem is really the reason in this case, the boyfriend can rot in he!! for causing her to go through this.

4. Gwyllm

December 31, 2018 at 8:23 pm

I got an alert from my anti-virus app of a possible malware risk when I clicked on the video link. You guys need to check your contributors more carefully!

5. free fire battlegrouds hack

March 14, 2019 at 2:03 pm

I will immediately grab your rss feed as I can not find your email subscription link or newsletter service. Do you’ve any? Kindly let me know in order that I could subscribe. Thanks.

6. free ring of elysium hacks

March 15, 2019 at 5:05 am

Hi, i think that i saw you visited my blog so i came to “return the favor”.I’m trying to find things to enhance my website!I suppose its ok to use a few of your ideas!!

7. fortnite download windows 10

March 15, 2019 at 10:52 am

Keep working ,splendid job!

8. moviestarplanet

March 15, 2019 at 11:19 am

I am not rattling great with English but I get hold this really easygoing to read .

9. krunker

March 15, 2019 at 3:08 pm

Hi there I am so excited I found your weblog, I really found you by mistake, while I was browsing on Askjeeve for something else, Anyways I am here now and would just like to say many thanks for a incredible post and a all round interesting blog (I also love the theme/design), I don’t have time to look over it all at the moment but I have saved it and also added your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read a lot more, Please do keep up the fantastic work.

10. mcent browser hacking unlimited point

March 20, 2019 at 7:17 am

What i do not realize is actually how you’re not actually much more well-liked than you may be now. You are so intelligent. You realize therefore considerably relating to this subject, made me personally consider it from so many varied angles. Its like women and men aren’t fascinated unless it’s one thing to do with Lady gaga! Your own stuffs excellent. Always maintain it up!

11. poweriso 6.9 crack

March 21, 2019 at 3:31 am

You actually make it appear so easy together with your presentation but I in finding this matter to be actually something that I feel I’d by no means understand. It sort of feels too complicated and extremely extensive for me. I’m having a look ahead to your subsequent publish, I’ll try to get the grasp of it!