Entertainment

JOKE TIME: President Trump and Democrat Nancy Pelosi Go Ice Fishing…..

Humor is essential in every person’s life. Anyone that says that laughter isn’t important in at the very least the smallest recordable dose is absolutely wrong and needs to have their head examined.

You can joke about practically anything that you can think of, it just depends on how you construct the joke that works out how funny it actually is.

You know what the funniest thing in the world is? The truth.

Think about it for a moment, no matter what kind of a nonsense tale someone can conjure up if you hit them with something that happens to be true in principle you will find them on the floor absolutely every single time.

Now, Nancy Pelosi is one of those people that takes herself so seriously that she is a prime candidate for being the subject of a joke because, let’s face it, she believes everything that she says.

OUR JOKE OF THE DAY:

*The President and the head of the Democrat Party, Nancy Pelosi, are arguing extensively over allowing immigrants into our country. Nancy, of course, wants free access to everyone who wants to come in, while Donald wants us to secure our borders and insure only the right people come in.**Instead of going to a costly, time-consuming nationwide vote on the matter, they agree to a 3-day ice fishing contest to settle the issue whoever catches the most fish at the end of the 3 days will have his or her process implemented.*

*The two decide that a remote frozen lake in northern Minnesota would be
the ideal place. No observers on the fishing grounds,*   *but both would
need to have their catches verified and counted each night at 5 PM so they use a neutral park ranger station.*

*After Day 1, Trump returns to the station with a total of 10 fish, while Pelosi comes back with nothing.*

*Day 2 finishes and Trump catches another 20 fish, but Pelosi once again comes back with nothing.*

*That night, Pelosi and her liberal cronies get together and accuse Trump
of being a “low-life, cheating piece of scum.”*    *Instead of fishing on
Day 3, they are going to follow Trump and to spy on him and figure out how he is cheating.*

*Day 3 finishes up and Trump has had an incredible day, adding 40 more to his total.*

*That night, Pelosi and her democrat cohorts get together for the full report on how Donald was cheating.*

*Pelosi stands up to give her report and says, “You are not going to believe this. Trump is cheating because he’s cutting holes in the ice!”*

*And this, my friends, tells you the difference between a businessman and a career government politician.*

1. Sarge

December 7, 2018 at 12:50 am

Yes, she really is that stupid

2. b burghs

December 7, 2018 at 4:43 am

Absolutely hilarious.
    And yet sad given that Pelosi and the whole Libtard party IS openly that stupid.
    Well done.

3. Richard I Ellis

December 7, 2018 at 6:03 am

Best HUMPOR for the day! OF course she has been like this for many years!

4. Luci

December 8, 2018 at 1:09 am

Which proves what we’ve known all along! SOME ice holes can’t produce a single FISH!

• Robert Berggren

December 10, 2018 at 1:59 am

You have to remember to drill the hole first. But that just goes to show you that the Democrats have their head buried up to their ass.

5. Kerry

December 8, 2018 at 2:33 am

Reminds me of a comment made by another California politician about how lead bullets implode. Super good joke. The libs will be pondering that one for awhile.

6. keepvid music serial

March 14, 2019 at 3:05 pm

Hmm it appears like your website ate my first comment (it was super long) so I guess I’ll just sum it up what I had written and say, I’m thoroughly enjoying your blog. I as well am an aspiring blog writer but I’m still new to everything. Do you have any tips for beginner blog writers? I’d definitely appreciate it.

7. hidden pubg hacks

March 15, 2019 at 5:36 am

I’m curious to find out what blog system you have been utilizing? I’m experiencing some small security problems with my latest blog and I would like to find something more safe. Do you have any suggestions?

8. fortnite download pc windows 10

March 15, 2019 at 11:23 am

My developer is trying to persuade me to move to .net from PHP. I have always disliked the idea because of the expenses. But he’s tryiong none the less. I’ve been using Movable-type on a variety of websites for about a year and am worried about switching to another platform. I have heard good things about blogengine.net. Is there a way I can import all my wordpress content into it? Any help would be really appreciated!

9. forge of empires

March 15, 2019 at 2:22 pm

Cheers, great stuff, Me enjoying.

10. madden mobile hack

March 15, 2019 at 3:39 pm

I will immediately grab your rss as I can’t find your e-mail subscription link or newsletter service. Do you’ve any? Kindly let me know in order that I could subscribe. Thanks.

11. mcent browser point adder script

March 20, 2019 at 9:46 am

Please let me know if you’re looking for a author for your weblog. You have some really great posts and I think I would be a good asset. If you ever want to take some of the load off, I’d love to write some material for your blog in exchange for a link back to mine. Please shoot me an e-mail if interested. Many thanks!

12. hackmobilepubg.com

March 21, 2019 at 6:35 am

certainly like your web-site however you need to check the spelling on quite a few of your posts. A number of them are rife with spelling problems and I to find it very troublesome to inform the reality however I will surely come again again.