In The News

Their Daughter Awakened At Her Funeral, Then The Worst Possible Thing Happened….

Three months ago, Camila Roxana Martinez Mendoza who dreamed of going to kindergarten soon and being able to carry her food in cute and fun lunch boxes just like she saw them in the TikTok videos, just turned three years old. However, a traumatizing event occurred when Camila was pronounced dead twice after doctors allegedly misdiagnosed her the first time, declaring that Camila was dead following a stomach bug.

The bizarre incident took place at the Salinas de Hildalgo Community Hospital in the state of San Luis Potosi, in central Mexico.

Last Wednesday, August 17, Camila’s mother Mary Jane Peralta said that Camila started showing symptoms including stomach ache, a fever, and vomiting. As a result, she decided to visit a pediatrician nearby the La Herradura neighborhood in the municipality of Villa de Ramos, where they currently live.

The pediatrician told Camila’s parents to take her to the community hospital, Basic Community Hospital of Salinas de Hidalgo, Camila was treated for dehydration and was prescribed paracetamol.

“I take her to the hospital, I went in with her and they take off her clothes, they put wet towels on her to lower her fever and the pulse oximeter on her finger. They sent me to ask for some suppositories, they put it in and that was it. After an hour they give her to me, they tell me that she is fine, they prescribed two sachets of serum and 30 drops of paracetamol,” says Mary.

But after a few hours, when Camila’s parents saw that her health had gotten worse, they brought her back to the hospital, where she was admitted between nine and ten o’clock in the evening and later pronounced dead.

“They took a long time to put oxygen on her. They didn’t put it on her because they couldn’t find her veins. Finally, a nurse managed it.”

“Ten minutes later they had her with nothing and disconnected, I arrive and grab my baby. She still hugs me, I felt my girl’s strength. They take her away from me and tell me, ‘Let her rest in peace.’” Mary Said.

Mary saw that the glass cover over Camila’s coffin had clouded over at her funeral. She was persuaded by others that she was having hallucinations, but Mary’s mother-in-law, also noticed that Camila’s eyes were moving. Family members then checked Camila’s pulse and confirmed that she was alive.

The child had a pulse of 35 while in the ambulance, according to the mother herself when the family called an ambulance, which they arrived at the intersection of the highway with El Mezquite. However, once they got to Potos, despite the efforts of the doctors, the child was declared dead a second time.

The case is being investigated and an autopsy is underway, according to the General State Attorney, Jose Luis Ruiz.

Sources: Westernjournal, The-sun, Torontosun

To Top