There is such a difference from when you ask someone to do something and you tell someone that they are going to be doing something and they don’t have a say in it.
For example, about two years ago I got asked to help a member of the family move into a new home and it was going to be about two hours of moving stuff from one place to another. Really simple stuff at the end of the day.
I jumped at the chance to help someone, but if I had been told that I was going to have to be there without being asked, I would have told them no. People, plain and simple don’t like being told to do things.
I want to provide you some very important information. I’m a committee member within the Liberal Party of Canada. I sit within several committee groups but the information I am providing is originating from the Strategic Planning Committee (which is steered by the PMO).
I need to start off by saying that I’m not happy doing this but I have to. As a Canadian and more importantly as a parent who wants a better future not only for my children but for other children as well.
The other reason I am doing this is that roughly 30% of the committee members are not pleased with the direction this will take Canada, but our opinions have been ignored and they plan on moving forward toward their goals.
They have also made it very clear that nothing will stop the planned outcomes. The road map and aim was set out by the PMO and is as follows:
– Phase in secondary lockdown restrictions on a rolling basis, starting with major metropolitan areas first and expanding outward. Expected by November 2020.
– Rush the acquisition of (or construction of) isolation facilities across every province and territory. Expected by December 2020.
– Daily new cases of COVID-19 will surge beyond the capacity of testing, including increases in COVID-related deaths following the same growth curves. Expected by end of November 2020.
– Complete and total secondary lockdown (much stricter than the first and second rolling phase restrictions). Expected by end of December 2020 – early January 2021
– Reform and expansion of the unemployment program to be transitioned into the universal basic income program. Expected by Q1 2021.
– Projected COVID-19 mutation and/or co-infection with a secondary virus (referred to as COVID-21) leading to a third wave with much higher mortality rate and higher rate of infection. Expected by February 2021.