Uncategorized

Man Finds Pervert Raping His Girlfriend, Now That Pervert Looks Like THIS

When a man returned home to find one of his relatives raping his girlfriend, he immediately sprang into action and dealt the pervert a beating he won’t soon forget.

The attacker, William Mattson, claims the encounter was consensual, but it appears that authorities don’t believe his story, because they are not charging the man who beat him to a bloody pulp.

According to Right Wing News:

Mattson stated that “the victim was naked under her blanket, and he was fully clothed” during the incident. Mattson also stated that he and the victim were hugging and kissing, nothing more, when the boyfriend came and started hitting him.

“The detectives had spoken to the victim and had instructed me the victim states the encounter was not consensual,” an investigator stated.

The boyfriend will not be charged with anything because he was acting “in defense of the victim.”

After being shown the true meaning of “karma” by his victim’s boyfriend, Mattson was barely recognizable. Take a look:

6347111_G1-470x588

Share this report if you think this disgusting piece of scum got exactly what he had coming to him!

1. Don Nicholas

April 15, 2019 at 8:27 pm

It’s a good start.

2. grinnie

April 15, 2019 at 10:10 pm

He missed the chance to remove the ‘nuts and bolt’ for a ‘lifetime’ rememberance (sic)..

3. Orville Nuttbeam

April 15, 2019 at 10:57 pm

I don’t think he has had enough! He can still see out one of his eyes! Not to mention he still has his pee stick!

4. Oldwestman

April 16, 2019 at 4:48 am

What goes around comes around, sorry about that.

5. al

April 16, 2019 at 5:31 am

So, was she screaming for help? Was there a struggle? Something is a little fishy in Denmark…..

• Dennis L Ruffin

April 16, 2019 at 5:02 pm

The only thing “fishy”, moron, is your inability to read & comprehend. Terminal ignorance is evident, in you.

6. Kenneth Russell

April 16, 2019 at 6:18 am

If his jaw wasn’t broken he wasn’t hit hard enough.

7. Frenchie

April 16, 2019 at 6:45 am

Karma’s a BITCH, ain’t it ? Being the fact that this pic wasn’t taken in ICU, I’d say he hasn’t learned his lesson PROPERLY yet…..just sayin’………

8. Raymond Collier

April 16, 2019 at 7:18 am

That guy got what he deserved.

9. Jorgen Von Borch

April 16, 2019 at 7:19 am

He’s lucky he’s still alive.

10. Phineas Phogg

April 16, 2019 at 10:05 am

Slick Willie would suggest that he “put some ice on that lip.”

11. bruce

April 16, 2019 at 10:45 am

There is 2 sides to every story , and the truth is somewhere
    in between. Does he have scratch marks from her defending herself.
    The complete story would be nice. Amazing what could be said
    when you get caught with your pants down

12. Warren Allen

April 16, 2019 at 11:56 am

When I was a young teenager so many decades ago, my old brother asked me to go with him on a trip but would not tell me where we were going, just saying it was very important. He drove us across town and pulled into a new apartment complex. He used a key and quietly entered the apartment. There I saw our sister being beaten by her husband. My brother pulled a .44 magnum from inside his coat and shouted one warning. Over the next few minutes my brother beat our brother-in-law unconscious. He told our sister to get her overnight things and go to his truck. He slapped my sister’s husband awake and told him to get out and never come back. Then he phoned as sheriff’s deputy he knew and told him what happened and that we were taking our sister to safety, We left. My mom told me my sister’s husband was arrested less than an hour later. His mug shot appeared in our local newspaper and if my memory serves me correctly, he looked even worse that this guy with two black eyes, broken nose, broken jaw, sand two broken ribs. My brother was not charged and my sister was granted a quick divorce.

13. David

April 16, 2019 at 12:48 pm

Looks like he’s a shoe in for the Libo’s in the 2020 elections, he a perfect match for the Deamoncrats.

14. C McKinney

April 16, 2019 at 9:25 pm

Looks like he got off too easy.😡

15. DAVID M PAYNE

April 17, 2019 at 4:53 pm

Outstanding!!! Got what he deserved. He is Lucky he was not shot!! Karma, she’s a Bitch!!!